meeting people (for procreation)

I didn't mean to comment about you or your situation, JR. I certainly didn't mean any offense, and hope none was taken. I never had good luck meeting people at bars, but it's good to hear that someone has!

I've read a bit of Bace's blog and I don't understand why he's looking for new ideas to meet females. It looks like he gets out quite a bit. Unless this is research for a piece he's writing?:lol:
Oh I sure didn't take any offence :) I'm quite the one to take much things with a grain of salt or two, it's nice. I didn't meet my partner in a bar* either, just a random encounter under the most awkward circumstances imaginable.

I wasn't judging Bace either, just going with the "off topic" flow :)

*What would an underage guy do in a bar? Hehe.

I'll never get over how nice you people are to each other. I mean it's great. But everyone is so "I don't mean to offend" blah blah, and yet there's always that thing they're trying to say without offending.

That said, thanks for reading my blog. I do get out a lot, here's what I've found; girls you meet at bars/clubs are usually good for only one thing. They also think that you're only good for one thing. And when you try to date them like adults they often lose interest. I'm sure there's potential to meet 'the one' while out at a bar but I stand by the belief that it would have to be a complete fluke.

One of these days though. One of these days some girl is gonna be loved like no other. Cause my heart is BIG. It's just hidden behind a large ego. And foot in mouth sydrome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back