Meetup in Washington, DC

Anyone want to meetup in Baltimore before winter?! OR Philly?!! hehe
Iz got the photography itch now!

Baltimore is so close to DC, which you all already did. Why not come on down just a little bit--into Virginia…or NC…or, oh I don't know…TN!! Then maybe I could join in! C'mon; you KNOW you want to!!

Lazy as I am about traveling, I think I could manage to show up for a meet-up in Philly.

Baltimore is so close to DC, which you all already did. Why not come on down just a little bit--into Virginia…or NC…or, oh I don't know…TN!! Then maybe I could join in! C'mon; you KNOW you want to!!

Oooooo -- Knoxville! :biggrin-93:

Man, I would love to travel down there to meet up with you!! We have to figure out a way to make it happen! ;)
Too bad you couldn't make the last meetup. I had a hotel room already, you would of had a buddy to stay overnight with.

I wouldn't mind philly. I am so close but won't venture there by myself.
Penitentiary?!! ;)

Lazy as I am about traveling, I think I could manage to show up for a meet-up in Philly.
If we do a Pholly meetup you'll have to show us around since you're a native!

Oooooo -- Knoxville! :biggrin-93:
Man, that would be one hell of a drive!!

Joe, I'm not talking to you anymore till you get a damn avatar!! hehe
I'm not talking to you!! lol
I now have an avatar. And not only an avatar, but an "abby".
Wow, look at you!! Finally!! Haha!!
I looked up that place in Baltimore you were talking about and it looks pretty cool!! I would love to go to something like that. I love junkyards too. I've been having a hard time taking my camera into them lately. I guess they think I'm going to take shots of illegal stuff. lol

Should we start a new meetup thread?!

I'll be in baltimore on the 11th with my camera and most likely with nothing to do.

I think you should all come up to Maine.

Mid-Atlantic is for looosers!

I think you should all come up to Maine.

Mid-Atlantic is for looosers!
You have bears and **** up there. I don't like bears.

Maine:
Acadia_fall.jpg

Mid Atlantic Region
toilet_square.jpg

I love bears. I jsut don't want them to eat me.

I'm going to play b'more by ear. I'm going up for a Sunday wedding that my wife will be in and that means I'll be sitting around all day sat/sun afternoon while she does stuff with the bride. I figured I'd wander the harbor area on Saturday if anything and will probably have the morning/afternoon free on Sunday as well.

Man, I would love to travel down there to meet up with you!! We have to figure out a way to make it happen! ;)
Too bad you couldn't make the last meetup. I had a hotel room already, you would of had a buddy to stay overnight with.

Should we start a new meetup thread?!

I actually seriously thought about going to the DC meetup; an almost 9-hour trip, but I could have taken the Megabus to get there pretty easy, and CHEAP!
Alas, it was also the day of my niece's wedding. Another family wedding event next weekend, a trip to GA to see the Thunderbird air show, and tickets already in hand for two more Tennessee games = a very busy fall!

But man, I really WOULD love for ya'll to come down this way. Even up around the Tri-Cities area (Bristol, Johnson City, Kingsport, right at the convergence of TN/NC/VA)--beautiful area up there (lived up there for a few years when I was little--many, many, MANY years ago) and it would knock a couple of hours off the trip for you upper East Coast folks.

YES--we should definitely start another meetup thread! I'm determined to get to do one some day!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back