What's new

Meh...

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had an extra 5 minutes today, so I took this...C&C is always welcome. ;)
8625509732_1a35e43b74_z.jpg
 
Not "meh". I think it's pretty cool. How did you get the swirls to be smooth and not look choppy (I'm assuming they are in-camera)?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Not "meh". I think it's pretty cool. How did you get the swirls to be smooth and not look choppy (I'm assuming they are in-camera)?
Magic...I'm a Fairy.
 
Fairy PRINCESS, more like it! ;) Lovely , but not your best!
 
This looks familiar, have we seen an earlier edit of this? Or a similar one?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
I took this today. It's a different flower as well.
 
The 5 minutes comment gets to me. Showoff.
 
Ok, it just had the same look as an avatar you were using, I think?

I liked the avatar, I liked this!

My sense of these photos is that they take something on the order of 1 second to make ;) It's the 299 failures that takes up the rest of the 5 minutes!
 
like the color, like the texture, love the mood
 
Magic...I'm a Fairy.

:) ..must not say anything... leather..trying to control smart a$$ response... fairy, fairy, fairy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom