What's new

Meh...

Not your best, as I think you know, but still very nice.
 
Surreal...motion and balance...very cool Mishele!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #21
CHARLIE!!! where the hell ya been?! :hug::
 
So how come your five-minute MEH's look better than my 1 hour MEH's? It's gotta be the camera. :lol:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #23
Hehe Sorry, if I offended. I would never try to do anything like that.
l

I don't think inducing jealous and offending are the same thing, but maybe!:sexywink:
 
I love how she blows off people asking how the hell she does this. :lol:
 
I love how she blows off people asking how the hell she does this. :lol:

Because she wants to be sure that we know how to use that awesome power. And for the most part, we apparently don't yet measure up. :(

But I can understand. Can you image if someone figured it out and then did selective coloring on the result?
 
Meh thinks, meh photo is mehly okay but not as good as some of your other mehly, mehly, mehly life is but a dream, shots.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #29
I love how she blows off people asking how the hell she does this. :lol:
lol It's more fun to say it's magic.

I love how she blows off people asking how the hell she does this. :lol:

Because she wants to be sure that we know how to use that awesome power. And for the most part, we apparently don't yet measure up. :(

But I can understand. Can you image if someone figured it out and then did selective coloring on the result?
Ooooo...selective coloring!! I might try one of those today!! Thanks for the idea!!

Magic...I'm a Fairy.

So is Runnah, but "he" is forthcoming with "his" photo techniques!! :smileys:
Runnah has nothing on me...just sayin

Meh thinks, meh photo is mehly okay but not as good as some of your other mehly, mehly, mehly life is but a dream, shots.
Thanks for mehs!! It was very mehly of you.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #30
Ok, it just had the same look as an avatar you were using, I think?

I liked the avatar, I liked this!

My sense of these photos is that they take something on the order of 1 second to make ;) It's the 299 failures that takes up the rest of the 5 minutes!
Sorry, I missed this. This is the one you're probably talking about. It's become one of my favorites of late.
8483465235_1599c76e5f_n.jpg

As far as how many shots I take... I think I took maybe 20-25 shots when I was playing around and they weren't all of the same flower. Maybe I'll post some outtakes...lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom