What's new

Meh...

You know what I'd love is if you would post a flower thread. Just 1 thread of all of your flowers past and present and just keep updating it with new ones.

Kinda like Guiness Man's sexy thread, only flower sexy instead of woman sexy.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #32
Kinda pretentious...no?! lol
 
I figured it out. Mishele tosses the flower up in the air, then follows it with a ninja leap, three-quarter somersault with a half pike, while shooting the flower with a slow shutter. That accounts for the swirly background, and barely moving flower petals. It also accounts for why I will be needing reconstructive surgery after I tried that move this morning.
 
If you want to know how Mishele does this, just navigate your way to the center of her universe and the secret lies therein...have fun.

$8628468422_b2d44bf354_o.webp
 
And you're going to tell us that's SOOC. :raisedbrow: (:biggrin:)
 
When it's on steroids, well, yeah!
 
Just for giggles, there are 42 iterations in this image. Silly stuff to do when you've nothing else to do.
​
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #38
You have too much time on your hands!! Lol its still pretty cool. How long did it take you to do that?
 
I think Mish should stop it with the box wine so she can take non blurry photos.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #41
Yes, yes, yes, I love it!
 
You have too much time on your hands!! Lol its still pretty cool. How long did it take you to do that?

About 2 1/2 hours. The hardest part is the part barely seen through the woven part. It is a day lily, twirled and swirled with lots of blurs over sharps
until I had a nicely defined and quite bright center. I used some sort of wave pattern to develop the weave, lens flare for the light, duping it a second time to regain the white haloing around the flares...inbetween the two lensflare adjustments, I added two layers of Nik's ColorEfex Pro3 to get the right vignetting I wanted. Siilly waste of time but I learned a lot about how some of the Nik filters work.

Glad you liked it...and it is probably a good representation of what's inside yours, Squirrel's and Pixel Rabbit's heads...women's minds are both fun and scary at the same time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom