Meike grip for D750 reviews !

BananaRepublic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have searched the forums here for this topic and found none for the d750 unit. Is there any user out there of the Meike Mk DR750.

buy and tell us!

I really like the idea of the integrated radio timer/trigger.

I'm going to assume it's on par with all the other knock-off grips, which are fine.

buy and tell us!

I really like the idea of the integrated radio timer/trigger.

I'm going to assume it's on par with all the other knock-off grips, which are fine.

The timer trigger thing is something Id like also, I dont think the genuine nikon does the same. There is not many critical reviews on youtube anyway, there was some mention of the grips battery not being detected by the camera but its pretty clear that the guy is a geezer. Also in another clip attention is paid to the lack of weather sealing on the camera end of the grip but I dont know relevant that is in reality.

I mainly wanted to know if by buying one my camera would explode or otherwise be glitchy and how safe it may be on a tripod in portrait position. :oops:

I own a $25 knock off for both my D610 and D800. I'll continue to buy knock-off grips so long as they stay in the $50 range -- what Nikon wants for the genuine piece is outrageous.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back