What's new

Melbourne Monument

I think this is splendid. I think you really seized the essence of the monument in the way each stone has a unique tone and texture and pattern as if representing those many men and women who served in the war. It's stark, yet not cold. The tilt doesn't bother me - it's barely noticeable. B&W was the right choice for many reasons, but I especially like the fitting timeless quality it renders in this photo. I can't think of anything I'd do differently. This is very good.
 
Thankyou so much jaemie, i converted it into b and w after I found that the writing was very unclear, I also love the story as those bricks did have some nice texure, but they just looked a bit too green for my liking, thx again!
 
I really love the tones they add such a nice texture, nice shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom