Melissa tries to get back in.

Rotfl.. ok, favorite quote of this by far:

Click, 45, said her actions should be viewed "within the context of the volatile situations"

Sure officer, I stabbed my wife 37 times, but hey, you can't arrest me for it. She interrupted the game. You need to view it in the "context of a volatile situation".

She should have her license taken away. Nobody that stupid should be allowed to teach.

Click, 45, said her actions should be viewed "within the context of the volatile situations"

Sure officer, I stabbed my wife 37 times, but hey, you can't arrest me for it. She interrupted the game. You need to view it in the "context of a volatile situation".
Especially when it was due to her actions that caused said volatility.

Especially when it was due to her actions that caused said volatility.

Sad isn't it? That you can't even call on a couple of thugs to rough somebody up because they had the temerity to try to make a video you while you were busy intimidating someone else. Seriously, I'm really beginning to wonder what this world is coming too...

She should have her license taken away. Nobody that stupid should be allowed to teach.
to be fair she doesnt care about the teaching itself, just the pension.

appeal_denied.jpg

Tenure. Because some people just can't survive in the real world.

She needn't worry. Someone will write a book and it will get made into a movie.

She'll be able to live quite comfortably off the royalties.

Tenure. Because some people just can't survive in the real world.

She needn't worry. Someone will write a book and it will get made into a movie.

She'll be able to live quite comfortably off the royalties.
I can see it now. Norma Rae meets the Godfather.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Teaching in college does not require any kind of teaching certification. And no, she likely does not care about the teaching. Most college professors don't (at least not the ones in big research universities.)

LOL ... Or "You Honor, there was a wild man in the room with a knife and I panicked in the volatile situation and stabbed her 37 times."

LOL ... Or "You Honor, there was a wild man in the room with a knife and I panicked in the volatile situation and stabbed her 37 times."

See! There you have it. Undeniable proof that the very best legal advice anywhere can be found in a photography forum on the internet. Gary, you my friend are a genius!

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back