What's new

Melting Away

This is waaay hot. Colour temperaturewise, too! :)
I like the vanishing point and element of repetition here and the diagonals those power line poles form. (I didn't know they already had those on Mars... ;))
 
I like the vanishing point but the color hurts my eyes.
 
Nice! Looks like a movie lead-in!
 
Compostionally a nice iamge, not so sure I am crazy about the colour - but it is your image and if you like it, that is all that counts.

WesternGuy
 
I really like it. I love the color conveys heat really well.
 
Love the composition and the perspective...that low vanishing point is really interesting. The infinitely long distance with the color give me a hot-suffering sort of feeling! It says...the road ahead is gonna be long and hot as hell!! Great shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom