Melting Icicle

JimmyAtlantis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't posted here in a LONG time. I feel like I really nailed this one, but I'm not getting much response elsewhere. Just looking for a little feedback because I'm still really rather new to photography.

386887216_fedffc496d_o.jpg

I really like these.. I like how you made a sequence like that. Good work

Indeed, you have made yourself a bit rare here on TPF. I wonder why.
I'd say, yes, you did nail it here.
I like the sky as background, the focus on the longest icicle only, and the stop-action series of the drop falling. Yes!
Did you have the camera on continuing exposure (or whatever that setting is called, i.e. when it takes many frames one after the other)?

Indeed, you have made yourself a bit rare here on TPF. I wonder why.

What do you mean?

Did you have the camera on continuing exposure (or whatever that setting is called, i.e. when it takes many frames one after the other)?

I did, but in reality these aren't sequential. The 350d is too slow at 3 fps. I just took enough shots where I was able to pick three and put them in a sequence...although I was really just looking for a single shot.

I think it works well! Love the sequence and the composition, nicely done!

nice set I like how it builds up :thumbup:

Psh. That's like, my life goal. To get a [good] photo of something melting. Great job, despite the slight composition flaw (in my eyes).

Neat pictures, very interesting focus.

When Corinna (LaFoto) says you have made yourself rare here, she means you don't visit often! Surely you will change this! :)

Nice sequence of pictures, I think it needs more space at the bottom.

Most reactions

Back