Member Photos Past and Present

LaFoto said:
Unfortunately, a theme of this same (or similar) title got lost in the renovation of the board that was accompanied by The Big Chop by the Axe Swingers here in the Themes (much to my dismay!), and I want to restore it.

LaFoto,

I almost thought the same thing, but everything is still there. If you go into the Photo Theme Forum and scroll all the way down to the bottom you will see a box on the right where you can control display options. The one that is effecting what you see is the "From the" category. Click on that and you have many different options in viewing the forum. Hope this helped.

Laurie

Glad the thread is back!

Nice series Errant Star & LaFoto! :sexywink:

Thanks to both of you, Aoide and errant star, for the help and for telling JonMikal that he needs to keep at least the pictures with which he started this thread for much longer on his picturer server's site. (JonMikal is very tidy with his pictures, cleaning out his server's site ever so soon).

JonMikal, pretty please, do put up those again, will you?

Oook...here's me. I have a lot when I was little, and some from more recent...but I'll have to find the in between ones some other time...dont' have a lot of in-between photos. Anyway....

I think I'm about 3 here...
me3.jpg

3 or 4 here...
me2.jpg

5 or 6...
me1.jpg

2 years ago...this is one of the VERY FEW pictures that I like of me!
me4.jpg

LAST WEEK!!!!!
SmallEdit.jpg

I think I have been told that this has been done before, but I'm sure we have a lot of new people who wouldn't mind... what did everyone look like as babies?!

Here's me:

Link broken

Here's JonMikal (since I know he won't post one himself):

Link broken

Last edited by a moderator:
Link broken

Last edited by a moderator:
No member, "only" a member's husband, but seeing how I virtually "spammed" this thread with always the same photos of mine, this might help to bump the thread for essjayyell:

Link broken :(
Before and after (some 30 years apart)

Link broken :(
Before and with daughter (today)

Last edited:
My 1st birthday party, getting stuck into the chocolate cake and looking dazzled by the flash...( circa 1975 )....I find it hard to believe now that my mum had only just turned 17 two mths before this was taken and she had one of these to take care of...

me5.jpg

I think I was either 2 or 3 years old here....gotta love the rockin 70's portrait background...aghh the flowers are eating my pigtails, mum !

1526-me2.jpg

Gearing up for a fight at 14...thats my little sister in the pink tracksuit in background ( she's turning 22 in 6 days from now ).

me6.jpg

All Geishered up, at 19...

me3.jpg

At 21 ...My best friend and I, mucking around in a photobooth ( I'm on the right )...

me4.jpg

At 24...

me1.jpg

<----- and my ava is me today...

Great additions Lumi and Lafoto!

Lafoto, your daughter looks SO MUCH like your husband did when he was younger!!! Especially in the lips!

Ok, here I am:

can't remember what age i was back then...
bfaf.jpg

around 4-5
bfaf2.jpg

Maybe 7-8...
bfaf3.jpg

Probably 11
bfaf4.jpg

and that's me last week:
decadence33.jpg

Most reactions

Back