Member Photos Past and Present

forellen21hw6.jpg

im holding the cue
dadbethdavychildrenqy1.png

^^^ too cute

dom.....care to share the story?

My dad is a cop. This is the sort of stuff they would do for fun.

They put me in jail all the time.

My dad is a cop. This is the sort of stuff they would do for fun.

They put me in jail all the time.

The look on your face definitely makes the shot.

No one else has any early photos of themselves?

I have to get a hold of my sister, she has the best shot of me as a sprout. I'm sure she'll let me post it but I just have to CMA......I have to get the picture too but.....:lol:

I feel it makes sense to merge the new thread on "us as wee ones" with the existing one of "Member Photos Past and Present", for that is where our "wee one"-pics were already being "collected". OK? ;)

I feel it makes sense to merge the new thread on "us as wee ones" with the existing one of "Member Photos Past and Present", for that is where our "wee one"-pics were already being "collected". OK? ;)

Y'know, I did click on the themes index and look to see what was there before starting that thread - totally missed this or either didn't connect the dots in my mind. Sorry! and thanks...doesn't seem to be a very popular theme though.

As you can tell, though, it has always been quite popular with ... me ... erm ... :oops: :biggrin:

What could it be that makes you look older than 4 in that photo? The clothes, maybe :scratch: ... or the hairstyle :scratch: ... ;) ... cute pic!!! :D

Me standing at a park back in the 80s :mrgreen: think I was 5 yrs old.

Link broken :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back