A mourner is never alone:
dsc0040medium2qd.jpg

Tomb of the Unkowns:
dsc0026medium8ew.jpg

Anonymity:
dsc0004medium5pk.jpg

In an Ocean of Death, Life Springs Eternal:
dsc0024medium7jq.jpg

Very nice interpretation of Arlington Cemetery. I like to see your pics here, more so since I've only finished working on mine from our meet-up trip over to DC 8 weeks ago on Friday.
There were no little flags next to the gravestones when I was there. How come they are there now?

LaFoto said:
Very nice interpretation of Arlington Cemetery. I like to see your pics here, more so since I've only finished working on mine from our meet-up trip over to DC 8 weeks ago on Friday.
There were no little flags next to the gravestones when I was there. How come they are there now?
Today, May 29th, is the U.S. Memorial Day. Arlington, being the national military cemetery, puts flags by the headstones. Aside from showing patriotism, I don't believe that they serve a purpose. It adds a nice little touch though, doesn't it?

You say you've been working on your photos for 8 weeks? What do you do with post-processing? I do next to none; I like to represent the image as it was taken.

Thing is: I did NOT work on them. Just let them sit where they were, in the "Originals"-folder, and never touched them - but I put each and every pic I deem worth it from the "Originals"-folder into a specified. This one's called "2-12 April - Trip to New York City and Washington DC". And I took so many pics inbetween, I worked on those (shifting the curves just a tad is what I do mostly, or some cropping) ... and only much later returned to the Washington pics. That is why.

I like #1 a lot, I clone out the branches in the top left and maybe try it in B&W; nice boken in #s 1, 2 & 3; #4 is missing of think for me not sure but maybe B&W

Most reactions

Back