What's new

Memories in Bark

fmw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
3,694
Reaction score
493
barkmemories.jpg
 
Part of me is angry...because of what they did to the poor tree...but it's an interesting image. Nicely captured...I like how the side light brings out the texture.
 
Big Mike said:
Part of me is angry...because of what they did to the poor tree...but it's an interesting image. Nicely captured...I like how the side light brings out the texture.

Thanks, Mike. In my view, if an image makes you think or react, then it is successful. Successful images don't always need to be beautiful. Since it evoked an emotion in you, then I'll view it as successful and I'm happy for that.
 
Yes. The side light is it ... it models the scribblings out - and yes. Poor tree. But I think tree bark usually is thick enough to not let the whole tree suffer from these inscriptions. At least I HOPE this is the case.

And in 1992 Al+Kristin were an item. I wonder if they still are!?!?
Yes, funny ... I see "Al+Kristin" more than the big Lou+Skip heart.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom