What's new

Memories...

that heavy blur on the left is distracting somehow [totally matter of taste, though]. is it a lens or post? Looks like post to me.

p.s. is it a mountain in the background?
 
Last edited:
I don't know how this came that way...what i can say, it is faded in some part and shaped in other part ...like our memories would do...that may be a mountain or may not be......it was taken in 2008....

Regards
 
The image and title work for me as is. I like the shape in the background, whatever it is. I might even accentuate it a bit.
 
The image and title work for me as is. I like the shape in the background, whatever it is. I might even accentuate it a bit.

Thank you KenC...i am really happy that you felt it; so in your case this is a successful photography :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom