Men in tights - not exactly Robin Hood

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
Caption competition on this one :mrgreen:

hotdog.jpg

if its not exactly robin hood, could it be little john??

please dont tell me thats hot dogs on the grill in front of him....!! thats just too easy.

and i dont know, should i be upset that his legs are prettier than mine..?

good color and gotta tell ya...very interesting....but..i have more questions than answers here...for one, do sandals really go with hose?? and did anyone pinch his butt? and how come that woman is not atleast grinning??? i'd be dying here...
caption?? " you want a hot dog, or are you just glad to see me???"

i gotta quit...there is just too much here...i have to wipe tears...

nasty. Just plain nasty. I wonder what's worst, the fact he was standing there like that or the fact u noticed and took a photo!

OMG! lol... heheh i cant stop grinning..
cool capture though, nicely composed ;)

for a caption perhaps "Does my arsenal look big in these pants?" thats got to be the funniest thing ive seen for a while :lmao::lmao::lmao:

truely funny as all heck!

he musta shaved those legs!

A promo for "chubb" fire extinguishers?

Are those 5" heels in the grass, or sandels?

Is he really a she? or both?

I will bet this wasn't taken at a Nascar Race in N Carolina.. they would hang the guy!

lol!!!

Garbz said:
nasty. Just plain nasty. I wonder what's worst, the fact he was standing there like that or the fact u noticed and took a photo!

I take it you don't like hotdogs then? :lmao:

photo gal said:
Hee hee, too freakin' funny!!! Were there a bunch of these guys running around or was he doing this on his own????

There was a team of them - it was a dragon boat race day for various charities.

A bloke off my forum posted asking if anyone had been there or if they lived in the area as he had been there that day with his mates dressed in tights and bowler hats - turns out this was one of his team, all ex Birmingham University grads having a reunion.

The guy in the picture is Stoobs, and he was in the Rugby team. Small world eh.

Wish I'd got them all together but I was laid on the grass outside of the beer tent when I took this, and had more important things to take care of :D

Most reactions

Back