Men only

Wouldn't it be interesting if Avis got involved in all this male banter?

oh wait... shouldn't us girls still be in hiding? :lol:

Pssst! Vixenta! Over here! I think Aubrey and Matt are beginning some sort of 'man ritual'. Note the ceremonial ball scratching, and relaxation of bodily functions....

*nods at correy, and sneaks over to you to watch*
*whispers back, i wonder if they get nekkid in such a thing... oh and don't forget the big talk Aub's is going to give about what causes swampass at 11...."is there any seats in this cupboard?"*

Now that the women folk are gone, let's talk about all the expensive gifts we are going to buy them!!!!***(nods and winks at the cupboard)***
I think lots of jewely and very expensive shoes, not to mention all the new camera and camera accs.
I wonder what corry would like? A few new lenses perhaps? I don't know which one, so I'll just buy them all. Hope we can keep the surprise until I give them to her, nobody better tell her, OK? I want it to be a real surprise.

Jeff Canes said:
Sometimes it seem that diet coke give me gas, is that possible?[font=&quot] [/font]

Diet coke can summon from me the largest, most violent burp ever known to hit the East coast.

hobbes28 said:
Diet coke can summon from me the largest, most violent burp ever known to hit the East coast.
If you feel one coming, be sociable and do it in that empty cupboard.
Hey! Maybe if we all fart in there and then toss a match in we could do something dangerous but spectacular.

It will also save anyone in there a fortune on depilatories.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back