Menonite Road Hazard

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As we approached the buggy we saw two dogs tear out of a driveway after the horse, luckily there wasn't any traffic and he was able to avoid the dogs in a "safe" manner, after they got past they both had huge grins on their faces, PHEW!

The problem is no winter tires on the wheels nor winter horseshoes on the hoofs. That's always risky.:lol:
Nice catch ! :thumbup:

One time I was in FL and saw the same with dogs chasing a truck down a busy highway. Good ol FL.

Yeah....dogs wanna act all tough and stuff, but when they actually get up close and personal to a horse they realize...oh chit...that thing looked kinda' small from the house, but uh....it looks huuuuuuuge here face-to-hoof!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me guess St Jacobs ?

lol thanks all :)

Close Goodguy ;) This was on 6 just south of Chatsworth I believe, we have a good number of them up here.

When we lived in Elmwood there was a fair amount of buggy traffic and our Miss Gabby had a thing for ambushing the buggies from the side of the house but she appeared to be going after the wheels of the buggy not the horse, scary as heck to see her do it! She only got to do it a couple times when our guard slipped over the years but every time I swear it looked like she went under the wheels.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back