What's new

Meow Mix...

chammer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
640
Reaction score
5
Location
Virginia Beach, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Something a little different for me. I normally shoot dogs, but went to my mothers last night (who happens to have a couple cats), and decided to do a quick shoot with them. Been loving the 5D for the past year, so I just grabbed a 5D Mark II as an upgrade to it and was eager to test it out. These are my first shots with it, and while not my best to date, I'm quite pleased. Can't wait to start getting serious with this thing. :D

1.
cats-1wm.jpg


2.
cats-3wm.jpg


3.
cats-6wm.jpg


4.
cats-10wm.jpg
 
I love detail shots of cat's faces. I think I might clone out the eye goobers. Love the first shot. Pretty cats.






mmmm... goobers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom