Mercedes SL65 AMG - Twin Turbo V12 Goodness

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
Recently had a very short time to shoot this monster for a client. You can read more about it on MY BLOG!

1-X2.jpg

2-X2.jpg

3-X2.jpg

4-X2.jpg

5-X2.jpg

6-X2.jpg

7-X2.jpg

Excellent photography! Thanks for sharing!

Theo, dafuq are those buildings behind the car? Are they three separate houses?

As usual, very nice photos btw. ;)

haha, yep, they're a modern take on classic "row houses". there are acutally windows on the sides in reality, but I wanted it to be really simple for the shot, so i got rid of them. pretty cool in person!

Awesome pictures!

My in laws are big Mercedes people and have a S600 turbo V12. It's a hair tamer than the S65 but man does that Turbo V12 scoot!! They also have an SLS Gull wing...maybe I need to see about taking some pictures one of these days.

haha, yep, they're a modern take on classic "row houses". there are acutally windows on the sides in reality, but I wanted it to be really simple for the shot, so i got rid of them. pretty cool in person!

On the sides? As in you could jump into your neighbor's house in the window was open? Strange (though interesting).

Nice photos :)

Youu´re a master of auotmotive photography! We´d love to see how you did the post-production of these images....

Here is a before/after slider on the first two images:

http://theo-graphics.com/private/jquery/Mercedes/mercedesBA2.html

http://theo-graphics.com/private/jquery/Mercedes/mercedesBA.html

Awesome, I got a real feel for the car!

thanks!

Awesome pictures!

My in laws are big Mercedes people and have a S600 turbo V12. It's a hair tamer than the S65 but man does that Turbo V12 scoot!! They also have an SLS Gull wing...maybe I need to see about taking some pictures one of these days.

An SLS, eh? I might have to find some time to come to Dallas to shoot it with you!

On the sides? As in you could jump into your neighbor's house in the window was open? Strange (though interesting).

Nice photos :)

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back