J jesseswll TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2013 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Location Houston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 8, 2013 #1 This trail is about 10 minutes away from my apt. in Houston, found a stream and took a few pics. Here they are. 2 of the best shots I got. Used a Canon XS with stock lens.
This trail is about 10 minutes away from my apt. in Houston, found a stream and took a few pics. Here they are. 2 of the best shots I got. Used a Canon XS with stock lens.
ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 8, 2013 #2 I like the colors of the first one best. The second one looks warmer and muddy to me.
J jesseswll TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2013 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Location Houston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 9, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 ronlane said: I like the colors of the first one best. The second one looks warmer and muddy to me. Click to expand... I tried to cool it off but it just looked bad when I did.
ronlane said: I like the colors of the first one best. The second one looks warmer and muddy to me. Click to expand... I tried to cool it off but it just looked bad when I did.