i really really like number two, not overdone at all, colours are vibrant, it reminds me of an interiors assignment that i just got done with. our goal was to capture the essence of the room, and i believe you totally got it on number two, great job!
Thanks number 1 and 3 were heading in a way over done direction so I cut way back and just tried to make stay on the border of just enough. Once I finished it I realized I could of done a tid bit more.
i like number 3 as well, i didnt see t earlier, my only complain was i would've liked a deeper DOF, if the dock is your main subject, try to get it all, but i also see it in a way that you were trying to focus on the texture and the wood on the dock itself, either way, great picture.
personally I think you've nailed the balance of HDR well and truly, any more would be overdone imo...I am not a fan of highly cooked HDR....most of the time.