What's new

Messy kids

Boomn4x4

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
766
Reaction score
4
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
....so the messy face thread yesterday got me thinking..... So I took a few shots at dinner last night. What are your thoughts.

ryley.jpg
 
seems to not be very sharp and its blown out a little bit
 
OMG your kid's face is terribly messy! Atrocious photo!

/sarcasm

Obviously the messy face fits in this case. Cute kid.
 
seems to not be very sharp and its blown out a little bit

Interesting... I actually processed it to soften it and brighten it... because I thought the original was too sharp and under exposed.... Looks like I went to far.
 
seems to not be very sharp and its blown out a little bit

Interesting... I actually processed it to soften it and brighten it... because I thought the original was too sharp and under exposed.... Looks like I went to far.

I actually don't see how it's very soft. It does look a tad blown out though.
 
A great one to show future girlfriends :fangs:
 
Arg! It looks like the food on his left eyelid is about to fall in his eye... hurts to look at.
 
better food inside than dirt outside I always say.
 
That looks like an actual photo of a real-live toddler who was born at Day One instead of at Age 40.:thumbup:
 
Humm..... guess I don't have to go to lunch today after all.... :pale:
 
My kid at that age was much neater and tidier than your kid!

50988196.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom