Metal print arrived today

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And it looks good! The buyer didn’t want it mounted on anything or to go for the built in wall mount that’s offered. Not sure I’m crazy about that - it looks good but I think it will look weird if she just hangs it flat against the wall. The two metal prints I have are mounted on a metal block that “floats” them about 1/2” off the wall...

This is the 12x24 glossy metal print from Bay Photo. Price was great and I found a 20%off discount code that saved me some money. It arrived a day early.

04B4112C-93F8-4D67-9313-E35D165FE83A.jpeg

The colour of that image would look awesome on metal. Wish I could see it in person.

It came out really well. I have a few Christmas gifts to order and I may use them instead of my local place which is more expensive but no shipping costs or wait for delivery...

Needs a straighten, it's leaning down at the left a bit:D

Seriously tho, it looks class.

Nice! I love metal prints for my rusty car shots. I've been selling them a lot lately. I've been using the local brick and mortar store. Holy crap, Bay Photo are way less money! I am really loyal to the local but this is ridiculous, more than half.

I've been taking that money from the prints and socking it away to buy film before the year ends. I am gonna have a full freezer and refrigerator for 2021. I have been on a color kick lately.

Nice! I love metal prints for my rusty car shots. I've been selling them a lot lately. I've been using the local brick and mortar store. Holy crap, Bay Photo are way less money! I am really loyal to the local but this is ridiculous, more than half.

I've been taking that money from the prints and socking it away to buy film before the year ends. I am gonna have a full freezer and refrigerator for 2021. I have been on a color kick lately.

I try to shop local when I can but in this case the size she wanted wasn’t offered by the Hunt’s Photo in town Hunt’s prices are a bit more but they do the work themselves on site and the quality is great. Also, I can usually pick up prints the same day. When comparing prices keep in mind that Bay gives 20% off first time customers and also there are always coupon codes available online for 10-25% off. But shipping has been spotty since covid.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back