MGB

binga63

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friend let me shoot his MGB....I've never shot cars before, happy with the result.....
16810952_1868651223412411_387577540_o.jpg

Nice shot!

Personally I'd like to see just a touch more exposure in the background, but that's personal preference and it works great as is.

How did you light this?

thanks....11 shots using a 30 dollar lcd panel for lighting

Good idea

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Great shot.

I like it lit just like it is. Focus is on the car.
You can see there is a background but that light fall off is so quick it keeps all the focus on the car.

I really like the composition on the second one.

Is this a multi-image composite as well? It appears to be given the way the various shadows appear. And given the inverse-square law, with your lighting panels relatively close to the car, getting the exposure and the distance just right must have been quite a job.

Is this a multi-image composite as well? It appears to be given the way the various shadows appear. And given the inverse-square law, with your lighting panels relatively close to the car, getting the exposure and the distance just right must have been quite a job.
yes 11 shot composite under various coloured lighting using tungsten lcd panels...as the main overhead light was tungsten...here is what the composite looks like unmasked, not balanced and basically untouched
Untitled1.jpg

Now that is what we call in WV RAYED (red) Nice shot, beautiful car

Most reactions

Back