Michael

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shot in natural light. Forgot the reflector at home.

_mg_6745_by_danostergren-dc53kc9.jpg

_mg_6739_by_danostergren-dc5535p.jpg

_mg_6678_1_by_danostergren-dc56u6e.jpg

_mg_6238_by_danostergren-dc55341.jpg

_mg_6255_by_danostergren-dc5534k.jpg

Last edited:
  1. His eyes really draw you in, the 2nd and especially the 3rd shot.
  2. Not sure how I ended up in list form but can’t get it to go away
  3. Apparently you don’t need no stinkin reflector

Wonderful pictures. It's more than just studio light for you. You're very talented.

You either have an incredible knack for getting talented models, or your posing abilities are sensational. Very nice set.

They Are All Great!!!

1. His eyes really draw you in, the 2nd and especially the 3rd shot.
  2. Not sure how I ended up in list form but can’t get it to go away
  3. Apparently you don’t need no stinkin reflector
1. Thank you!
2. Now we're both in list form.
3. Heck no I don't, but it sure would have been nice to have.

Wonderful pictures. It's more than just studio light for you. You're very talented.
Thank you. I rarely get the chance to work in studio, but I love it when I get the chance. To me there is very little difference between natural light and studio lighting though. It's all about the sculpting, not really the light source.

You either have an incredible knack for getting talented models, or your posing abilities are sensational. Very nice set.
Thank you! Maybe it's a mix of both? I get most of my models from talent agencies, and sometimes I just scout them myself. This guy is a new face at an agency I've been working with for a few years, so he needed a little bit of direction.

Beautiful set. Big difference in the expressions between the first few and the very last. Maybe you helped him find his comfort zone.

The lighting is gorgeous in all of them. Maybe a reflector would have lifted the shadow in the first shot, but the exposure is so spot on, it's a moot point.

Beautiful set. Big difference in the expressions between the first few and the very last. Maybe you helped him find his comfort zone.

The lighting is gorgeous in all of them. Maybe a reflector would have lifted the shadow in the first shot, but the exposure is so spot on, it's a moot point.
Thank you!

Most reactions

Back