Mid-Century Modern Roofline

Very nice composition. GRII can make great images, in the right hands!

Very nice shot, love the contrast and shadow.

Love this, the subject and the photo. And it being done so well in B&W. Is this in Ontario?

I have a Ricoh, the GXR. Mostly use vintage lenses with it.

Going a bit OT, my first camera was a Ricoh Singlex II, bought at a now gone camera store. I made a payment every payday and the store owner said he thought I was never going to pay it off...! lol

Last edited:
Love this, the subject and the photo. And it being done so well in B&W. Is this in Ontario?

I have a Ricoh, the GXR. Mostly use vintage lenses with it.

Going a bit OT, my first camera was a Ricoh Singlex II, bought at a now gone camera store. I made a payment every payday and the store owner said he thought I was never going to pay it off...! lol
Thanks! Ricoh's GR series' current digital design has barely changed since its intro as a film camera. Superb optics, all-metal build, one-hand operation, super-compact size. Daido Moriyama has used them for years to produce stunning street photography: Daido Moriyama: A Retrospective

Moriyama on my mind here, Toronto--Junction District(GR II):

View attachment 271346

Both shots are great! Love this kind of architecture - eye candy, plus it photographs so well. :lol: I'm really happy the building is protected.

I adore this second one, too. The funk! :586:

Great shot! I like how you captured the geometry and contrast of the roof.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back