Andraste
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2006
- Messages
- 110
- Reaction score
- 1
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey all,
This is an old photo that I really never did anything with till recently. I forgot I had it lol. I messed around with it a little and came up with this, let me know what you think ^^ Picture of a Church in Downtown Morris, IL.
Thanks for lookin' ^^
This is an old photo that I really never did anything with till recently. I forgot I had it lol. I messed around with it a little and came up with this, let me know what you think ^^ Picture of a Church in Downtown Morris, IL.
Thanks for lookin' ^^
), then I would suggest you try a re-shoot with the camera on tripod and an aperture of f11 or less. And since you'll be having the camera on that tripod then, anyway, you can leave the ISO at its lowest setting, put the camera on timer, have it take its 6 - 15 seconds (whatever) exposure all by itself and ... voilà.