Midnight Sun

inneist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These are the photos taken from Nordkapp (North Cape, 71°10`21"N) where the sun never sets in the middle of the summer. They say nothing can beat the natural light. Around 0:00 am the light was still good enough for me to take shots.

no21.jpg

no22.jpg

no23.jpg

no24.jpg

no25.jpg

no26.jpg

nor7.jpg

no30.jpg

no35.jpg

no29.jpg

no28.jpg

no32.jpg

nor6.jpg

my gosh, i didnt know it meant the sun really didnt set...i figured it got a hair darker than that.....unreal...

great shots...what is the iron world thingy? i probably should know, so excuse my ignorance if its something eveyone else knows....it was a hundred degrees here yesterday,and should be today..the pictures really are refreshing, and make me want to visit there....thanks for the uplift!!

Actually bathing in the summer sun makes you feel pretty warm. Just that it's always windy, and you never know what the weather will be the next hour..

You mean that globe? It's the symbol of North Cape. Supposedly the continent of Europe ends here in its northernmost corner. During the trip I came to know more about this region. Hardly an end of this world. Svalbard, for example, lies further north. May I suggest, that's the beautiful thing about life: there's always a beginning lying ahead just when you think the world comes to an end. :p

Nice series! That sun has a certain quality to it. Very warm and works lovely with the blues. I really do like the colours in these. :thumbsup:

nice to see your work again tsien - i love this serire, especially the rainbow and no29 :) thanks for sharing these mate!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back