Milanista's amateur photography

Milanista

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry, I like to use Photoshop very heavily. Once I buy my own camera I'll try to take proper photos that don't need photoshop editing so much :D Right now I've just borrowed my sisters Canon EOS 350D with a EFS 18-55mm lens.

So here are the photos I'd like to share to get some criticism. Remember, I'm a complete amateur!! So don't be tooo harsh. I'm more like a Facebook photographer if you know what I mean :blushing:

Here's my flickr account if you cba to visit it :)

Flickr: OhtoNygren's Photostream

I apologize for not linking them straight to the forum, dunno how to do that on flickr?

EDIT: I'll post them on photobucket tomorrow so that it's easier for you guys to look at the pics.

Last edited:
Milanista said:
Sorry, I like to use Photoshop very heavily. Once I buy my own camera I'll try to take proper photos that don't need photoshop editing so much :D Right now I've just borrowed my sisters Canon EOS 350D with a EFS 18-55mm lens.

So here are the photos I'd like to share to get some criticism. Remember, I'm a complete amateur!! So don't be tooo harsh. I'm more like a Facebook photographer if you know what I mean :blushing:

Here's my flickr account if you cba to visit it :)

Flickr: OhtoNygren's Photostream

I apologize for not linking them straight to the forum, dunno how to do that on flickr?

EDIT: I'll post them on photobucket tomorrow so that it's easier for you guys to look at the pics.

Hey, theres some really nice shots. Too many to get into too much detail but I like a lot of the compositions and lighting you've chosen. Keep at it!

Go to the photo, right click "view large", right click "view image", copy the url, click the button on the message editor that looks like a picture frame (to the right of the envelope and globe). Paste the url, and presto!

Good shots by the way...

5707369521_b7fe1a6ff5_b.jpg

Three pictures I took today,

5710562821_2facd79dbb_b.jpg

5711120630_19c7ef1072_b.jpg

5711119112_b3cf16f380_b.jpg

I really like the last shot, great light and texture.

Thanks for the replies everyone! :)

Wot?

I don't get why having your own camera will allow you to stop photoshopping....
What I mean is that when I get my own camera, I'll learn how to use all of it's features and settings properly. That way the photos will have better colors to start with.

What I mean is that when I get my own camera, I'll learn how to use all of it's features and settings properly. That way the photos will have better colors to start with.

I still don't get it. Why not start learning proper photography now?

If that is what you want to do. Because if you want to do freaky colors and whatever that is fine with me too. I seriously don't care, to each his/her own.

Most reactions

Back