rexbobcat Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 5,014 Reaction score 1,968 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 24, 2014 #1 I'm babysitting a coworker's dog while he moves to his new house in Iowa, so obviously I've been having her model for me. Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
I'm babysitting a coworker's dog while he moves to his new house in Iowa, so obviously I've been having her model for me.
I IzzieK TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 18, 2014 Messages 1,480 Reaction score 335 Location Missouri, USA/Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2014 #2 I like #1 better...always shoot at eyelevel...and lay with the dog while you take shots. It is more fun. They are like kids.
I like #1 better...always shoot at eyelevel...and lay with the dog while you take shots. It is more fun. They are like kids.
rexbobcat Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 5,014 Reaction score 1,968 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah I like #1 better too. The reason why I didn't get lower in the second is because if I had, then her head would have blended into the dark houses in the back. I wanted som distance between her head and the tree line. :/
Yeah I like #1 better too. The reason why I didn't get lower in the second is because if I had, then her head would have blended into the dark houses in the back. I wanted som distance between her head and the tree line. :/