What's new

Milky Way from the Schwarzwaldhochstraße

virginie24jb

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 27, 2014
Messages
170
Reaction score
110
Location
Strasbourg, France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Where did you say... :confused: :lol: Schwarzwaldhochstraße is a barbaric name for the "Black Forest High Road", the oldest and one of the best known themed drives in Germany. A real pleasure to look at the views all long that road, and a very enjoyable one for motorbikes and sport cars (though you need to respect the speed limits... :waiting: )


The Milky Way could be perceived with naked eyes as the moon had not yet risen. It was an incredible view and yet we were alone to witness it... What a shame.


14457967636_df9a553f23_c.jpg



This is my mean of transportation, my brother's car.
14477158281_5cab9d4a12_c.jpg



k35649.jpg



2zjmhza.jpg



j5bc01.jpg
 
Last edited:
These are all beautiful shots, Wayne.......The first thing I noticed about 1-4 are the faces depicted in them. Cute I think, but that wasn't the purpose of the shot, so ignore me here. I just like looking at faces up there, clouds or whatever.
 
Very nice shots. I like composition on 1 but they are all very nice. I still need to do a road trip here in CA to get away from the city lights to have a go at the Milky Way but it's been overcast and I would hate to drive 3 hours to photograph an overcast desert.
 
These are sick! Still working on trying to catch shots like these. Any tips?
 
Beautiful! I've never attempted a night sky but I'd like to. Whats the EXIF on this if you don't mind? I have a 6D and it's major advertising point was low light focusing so I ought to try this sometime... :lol:
 
Very nice. You did ok with the processing which is the toughest part when shooting the milky way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom