What's new

Mill Stones

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20130409_2219-X2.jpg


D700 | Sigma 35mm f/1.4
 
Theres a lot of good depth and contrast that i like; however, I don't care for the rope strolling through the pic.
 
It's just ok for me. Did you happen to take any close-up, more abstract shots?
 
Thanks for the comments. I was testing the new lens so the shots were not made with composition as the primary goal. I thought this one worked well despite that, but I see your points.
I like the way the lens painted the image here. The bokeh is a bit busy, but its not unpleasant. I look at this shot and see great potential for environmental portraits. I was all set to get the Nikon 35 1.4 when this was announced.
I'm pleased with the rendering so far and look forward to getting to know how to use it better. Glad I went with the Sigma.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom