What's new

Millenium Dome

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
3,390
Reaction score
43
Location
Sheffield
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
taken with andys gear.. still going through the pics when i have time...



20060909183424_millenium%20dome.jpg
20060909183424_millenium%20dome.jpg
 
YOU have a creative view of things! Wow.
Whenever I played around with Andy's fisheye lens, my photos showed just that: i.e. that I was PLAYING and not really KNOWING what I was doing and what should be photographed best. Cool one! I like this A LOT.
 
yikes! that gives me a feeling of vertigo ... cool :)

which lens mounted?
 
Alex_B said:
yikes! that gives me a feeling of vertigo ... cool :)

which lens mounted?

15mm f2.8 fisheye
 
Love it!

funny thing is I was about the person who didnt take a shot with the fisheye
 
thats really cool i love it

I need to get my hands on one of those
 
Good spot there Duncan. I never thought to get the horizon that low and make a feature of the distortion.

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom