What's new

Mills of Kinderdijk 3D

wim hoppenbrouwers

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Holland
Holland land of windmills in anaglyph red/cyan glasses!

DSC_0005s-1.jpg


or, better?
DSC_0003s.jpg
 
Did you put the 3D glasses up to the lens? Interesting effect!
 
OOOOOH! I see. You have to view them with the glasses! How do you create this effect?
 
OOOOOH! I see. You have to view them with the glasses! How do you create this effect?

hallo jowensphoto. This time I used only one camera. Two pictures ,with a seperation of two meters.
Normally I use two small camera's on a rail.
From both different pictures (Difference is the convergention angle) an anaglyph picture in the computer. red code for left and cyan code for the right.

regards ,Wim and thanks for reaction.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom