What's new

MiLO

JackSellers16

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 30, 2009
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Location
Caerphilly, Wales
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for C + C on these two pictures!

1.
P1010433.jpg


2.
P1010439.jpg
 
Awesome dog.

Maybe its just my tired old eyes... But the focus looks just a hair (no pun intended) soft...

1. I wish he wasn't cut in half.
2. I like a lot.
 
Thanks for the comments:sexywink:
Any comments on the quality of the photos like are they over exposed or too bright etc.?
 
They are overexposed, look on the retriever. All the light spots are blown out, no matter how much you zoom in, it's just white. You have lost every detail in in those areas. I can't really see if #1 is even in focus because of it. I like the composition of 1, I don't like 2. Looks like the wb is off a little as well, but that could very well be my screen. Do you have a UV filter on your lens? You have a very hazy sky that a UV filter would probably clear up.
 
No all i use is the Lumix FZ38, no extra equipment. Any views on quality of this camera and any pointers to accesories you think would greatly improve my photography?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom