What's new

Milwaukee Art Museum....

jophassa said:
the last one of the first batch is a tad generic. i like the composition of all the pics but it isnt the sort of photography that i go for.

in my opinion, it is the museum that makes the photos here and not the photographer. just me...

That was a little bit rude in my opinion. Corry you did a great job because it is not easy to photograph white objects, so your exposure was right on!
I would take lightly what this person said, because afterall, they were at the top of your thread asking if "aperture is that f/2.8 thingy?"
 
MommyOf4Boys said:
That was a little bit rude in my opinion. Corry you did a great job because it is not easy to photograph white objects, so your exposure was right on!
I would take lightly what this person said, because afterall, they were at the top of your thread asking if "aperture is that f/2.8 thingy?"

Thanks Sara. :)

And don't worry...s'all good. ;)
 
Precious photographies, but in some fault a little the composition. In general they are excellent photos and they have surprised to me pleasingly.
Greetings from Spain.
 
I went to a wedding close to there you could see the building... amazing place, though! I think it's designed after the one in Australia?
 
malweth said:
I went to a wedding close to there you could see the building... amazing place, though! I think it's designed after the one in Australia?

Funny you meantion weddings. There was a wedding party taking pictures out front when we were there! :lol: I don't know if it was designed after the one in Aussie or not.
 
That series is really cool. Love number three. There's just enough red in that picture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom