What's new

MindShift Ultralight Dual 25L Photography Backpack

5150Bronco

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I used this one time. Pretty much brand new. Dual pack with camera bag on the bottom.

Comes with pack cover for rain, strap for smaller camera bag and dividers. Black/Grey color.

Lower 48 and paypal preferred.

115.00 Shipped.

Here is a link. I can send pics upon request.

https://www.mindshiftgear.com/produc...light-dual-25l

Any questions pm me. Pm me if you are interested.

Thanks!

*** I know I am new here, but I have reputation on other forums so that is why I used the same name/handle here ***
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3537.webp
    IMG_3537.webp
    460.3 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom