Mine!

KylePeterson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken with my wife's point and shoot, I'm sure it used the flash.

But with all that said, one of my favorite pictures of the kids

Mine.jpg

Hahaha! Was she laughing? So cute!

I am ever sooooo sure she was NOT laughing. Quite to the contrary, I should guess. Cute one! :D

cute but borders don't make it any less snap shot like

Wow, that was kind of offensive. I apoligize for the use of a border on a crappy pic.

The picture was not posted for critique but an attempt to make somebody smile

Some people can't stop themselves from a snarky comment... or from thinking that every photo has to be fine art. It's a good shot that you'll love for years. :)

hahaha! I like the way the lil baby made his/her big sister cry :D kinda reminds me when one of my cousins made me cry by hitting my eye when I was a kid and she was just a baby! lol *blushes*

Some people can't stop themselves from a snarky comment... or from thinking that every photo has to be fine art.

That's so true. I think they should just stay offline instead of ruining the fun for everyone else by posting those kind of comments. I am sure a lot of people in this forum are NOT serious pro photographers and only have it as a fun hobby.

Thanks! You guys made me feel a lot better!

It was amazing to me that our 4 month old could hold on that tight!

Thanks! You guys made me feel a lot better!

It was amazing to me that our 4 month old could hold on that tight!

haha just wait till she/he gets older. You don't really want to get hit by a one or two year old on your face :D. I was like 7 or 8 yr old when my cousin hit me and I still remember it :O so it must have been hell of a punch ^^

Most reactions

New Topics

Back