Mini Cooper S shots (C&C is Welcome)

inaka

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally got around to taking some shots of my car.
I did a bit of HDR processing and post tweaking to these to give them this look.

Turbo Art by InakaMike, on Flickr

Slide Out by InakaMike, on Flickr

Exit Right by InakaMike, on Flickr

Any comments or constructive criticism are always welcomed, thanks.

So they are true HDR or aren't? I think a situation like this begs to be done in HDR!

i like the shots. only really bother for me is the rays coming off the light scource above just kind of get in the way of the picture a bit for me.

Thanks for the comments, all. I appreciate them.

So they are true HDR or aren't? I think a situation like this begs to be done in HDR!

"True HDR"? Yes, HDR processing was used with Photomatix, then some more tweaking in Aperture. Cheers.

"True HDR"? Yes, HDR processing was used with Photomatix, then some more tweaking in Aperture. Cheers.

True HDR as in they are done with 3+ exposures and not just simulated. The software I use to process HDR's also has a simulated HDR mode. I was just making sure these pictures weren't the simulated kind.
They look good.

True HDR as in they are done with 3+ exposures and not just simulated. The software I use to process HDR's also has a simulated HDR mode. I was just making sure these pictures weren't the simulated kind.
They look good.

Ahh....Yes, they were setup with 9-shots/exposures, -1/+1 each exposure. Then merged with Photomatix, etc.
I've never used a simulated mode. :)

love them!!!! i havnt played with HDR yet but im keen to give it a go on a mates car. Havnt had the chance to have a private shoot since i got my SLR, only car meetings/shows. This pushes me tho to want to arrange something! awesome job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back