Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Kylee aided me in this one.

Need to revisit in order to get a little crisper image. I think we'll reshoot later one evening so I can lower the power on the strobe and shorten the flash duration. Was still fun.

Mini galaxy by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

Very cool! I think you need to share your technique on this.
Thank you and I can do.

I had Kylee dunk a tennis ball into a bowl of water. Then spin the ball at about a 60-70 deg angle to the camera.

Black backdrop and 300ws strobe set full power with a 2'x3' soft box as per the diagram below.

The post was using the brush in LR. Starting in the centre, adjust the tint to yellow and up the exposure. Then the next brush rings the centre and adjust the colour to green, and so on until you get to the outer ring in blue.

Let me know any other questions you might have. Next time I'll try to remember a behind the scene shot.

lighting-diagram-1526343162.png

I wish I could think of stuff like that; all I can ever do is steal other people's creativity.

I saw the slomo guys on youtube film something like this at a bazilliontyfive frames per second. I though "I can do that!"

Wow! This is way outside the box. Think you've raised the bar on creativity for the rest of us. Thanks for sharing the background.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back