Mini Waterfall

Wally

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
only a few inches high. Comments welcome

minifalls.jpg

wow awesome picture... is that like a man made ornament thing, or found in nature?

Dang Wally! Great job! It looks like the leaves are covered in seran wrap or somethin like that! :thumbsup:

thank you both, this is a tiny trickle of a stream that fllows into Brokenstraw Creek in Warren County in NW PA. At this spot a branch made a "dam" and got even higher with all the fall leaves. It is 100% natural.

Nice and crisp Wally :thumbup: I like how the leaves span the entire frame.Lots of color from you lately...I like it ;)

nice shot... Im alway comming across little waterfalls but for some reason i alway have in my head that i need some huge cascading waterfall to shoot. its nice to see something you may come across but never think to shoot. great idea.
btw, brokenstraw is a great place in itself.

Good shot! I was just babbling in another threaf about how I love the colors this time of year, and then I see this. :thumbup: These muted browns are my absolute favorite. Love your shutter speed here. Nice one, Wally. :)

How come I could overlook this one?
This is soooooooo cute.
The leaves forming the obstacles and giving the falling (!) water this definition ... wow! So I can even hope for waterfalls here, too? I think I can, when this tiny one of yours can come out so nicely :).

Most reactions

Back