Raizels TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 486 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 20, 2010 #1 This pic was taken in a miniature park. I loved it because I used to live in Tsfat. I tried to PP myself (on GIMP, not PS) rather than use auto.
This pic was taken in a miniature park. I loved it because I used to live in Tsfat. I tried to PP myself (on GIMP, not PS) rather than use auto.
Jacki TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 235 Reaction score 0 Location Northeastern Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 20, 2010 #2 Neat! It needs to be sharper/more in focus though.
Raizels TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 486 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I tried an unsharp mask, but it looked way too sharp.