What's new

Minimal Slef Portrait C&C welcomed

:D
 
Thats exactly what I was going for Ken. Ive had it floating around in my head for a bit now. Glad someone caught onto it
 
I had caught onto that, only did I not know the name ... and was too lazy (chatting too much with daughter) to look for a smilie of the kind.
 
smiley_emoticons_kilroy_kamin.gif
 
thanks tired iron. sometimes i wish i had my strobes and triggers and seamless paper. but until then, ill stick with my available light lol
 
thanks tired iron. sometimes i wish i had my strobes and triggers and seamless paper. but until then, ill stick with my available light lol
You'll learn a lot more about photography and gain a lot more skill turning out great images with minimal equipment this way than if you go out an buy 10K worth of gear!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom