Minneapolis at sunrise

jake337

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just messing around with this SNS-HDR software. It's just the trial version, so yes it has their watermark.

6690590059_9c8185b633_z.jpg

i really liked this...it looks like an oil painting.....
why no comments so far, i wonder :grumpy:

Thanks!

Who knows...

It looks like an oil painting because of my hackjob in editing. First time trying the SNS-HDR software combined with one of my first HDR landscape attempts. The originals are a bit sharper but lack that usual super sharp appeal of most cityscapes. I also think I could have used just 3 bracketed exposures instead of 5.

I am going to work on a single image fromt the bracketed set.

Looks pretty nice!

Thanks. This is about 10 minutes from home so I definitely plan on going back for more attemps. Just waiting on the right light on the right day when I'm not working or happen to wake up at 4am like this one.

Where was that taken from? I'm always looking for new places to grab the skyline.

A good idea is to choose which is the darkest exposure you want. Go to Lightroom and set everything to zero. See if there is any clipping in the highlight, any darker exposure is not needed given that the one with more exposure don't have any clipping in the highlight.

Where was that taken from? I'm always looking for new places to grab the skyline.

West Broadway St Ne bridge.

I'm waiting for a nice sun set, one to get the light from the right. We've been having quite a few nice ones lately but I haven't been able to make it because I get off work at 7pm.

Most reactions

Back