What's new

Minneapolis C&C Please

decado

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Location
Crystal, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know what you guys think.

4549708561_fd3198527e_b.jpg

4550347354_96a265e18b_b.jpg

4550346652_9764bb6eb9_b.jpg

4550345968_2fe668b123_b.jpg

(This one was especially difficult since sparrows are the ADHD kids of the bird world)
 
hard to believe that's a city of over 1 million population.

The water has that great glass look to it.

#3 with the buildings just seems off balance to me. To much sky
 
I like 1 the best.

2 is a difficult picture being that the chair is in the shade and the background is in the sun. I would have liked to have seen you either closer or further from that chair - it made my eyes get lost in the picture.
 
hard to believe that's a city of over 1 million population.

The water has that great glass look to it.

#3 with the buildings just seems off balance to me. To much sky
Ya, it's pretty amazing how wild Minneapolis can get.

I like 1 the best.

2 is a difficult picture being that the chair is in the shade and the background is in the sun. I would have liked to have seen you either closer or further from that chair - it made my eyes get lost in the picture.
The funny thing about 2 is that I wasn't all that far from it, just the effect of the wide angle lens.
 
hard to believe that's a city of over 1 million population.

The water has that great glass look to it.

#3 with the buildings just seems off balance to me. To much sky
How's this for a crop?

4554458828_a53a34dd10_b.jpg
 
Like that much better of the two.

It balances it for the Rule of Third's better.

Too bad the golfers are in the way....:lol:

I live in Rural MN, so golf courses to me are a perfectly good waste of a rifle range.....;)
 
Like that much better of the two.

It balances it for the Rule of Third's better.

Too bad the golfers are in the way....:lol:

I live in Rural MN, so golf courses to me are a perfectly good waste of a rifle range.....;)
Ya...stupid golfers. Although the course is nice for views such as this. There must be a way to edit that out in photoshop, but I'm such a photoshop noob. Is the new content aware fill out in photoshop yet? That looks easy enough for a noob like me.
 
Ya...stupid golfers. Although the course is nice for views such as this. There must be a way to edit that out in photoshop, but I'm such a photoshop noob. Is the new content aware fill out in photoshop yet? That looks easy enough for a noob like me.

The natural way would have been to let them play through THEN take the picture....

Otherwise, try the clone brush. I have had some decent luck removing signs and other things from images with good luck.

This is the same image in both pictures. The chimney was cloned out of the second image. Just zoom in and work slowly at it.

before:
stockade_01_color.jpg


after:

stockade_01.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom