Minolta film camera w/2 lenses donation. read carefully (very)

pixmedic

I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
up on the donation block this time is a Minolta Maxxum 3xi film camera. (yes FILM)
perfect working order, but has a small chip around the battery door. does not appear to affect usage.
two lenses going with the camera.
1. AF 35-70 f/3.5-4.5 (with front and rear lens cap)
2. AF 80-200 f/4.5-5.6 (with front and rear lens cap and lens hood)
both lenses work fine. AF is a little loud compared to more modern lenses, but works fine.
both lenses are in excellent shape with no haze, fungus, or scratches on the glass.
I realize this is NOT a pro body by any means, but it works well, and the popup flash works. (as far as we know, not used in a while) also has hot shoe connector.
the camera comes AS-IS in a carrying case with no guarantees or warranty's of any kind written or implied. (its free so...)
I will ship to continental united states only. criteria for getting camera is as follows...
1. you do NOT already own a film camera of any sort. (I wont count disposable)
2. you wish to dabble in entry level film photography.
3. you live in the continental united states.
this would be a good camera for someone wanting to get into beginning film photography, or someone who does not currently have a SLR and would like
to gain some SLR experience while saving for a DSLR.
I will cover shipping. would obviously like it to go to someone who will give it some use again.

View attachment 13415View attachment 13416View attachment 13417View attachment 13418View attachment 13419

PM if interested. I will get notified faster since it will go through email.

Camera and lenses found a home and shipped out yesterday.

$IMG_5925eresize.jpg

Came in the mail today. Thank you!! I'm having so much fun with it already!

Awesomesauce. I can't wait for my boss to put together my "film" setup. I look forward to learning about it and having fun with it.

Have fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back