Minolta question

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a minolta 7000 35mm camera. I bought it strictly for low light auto focus since my eyes aren't great in that light. I test fired it today for the first time in a real film test.

It operates on aaa batteries probably the worst of all possible power sources. I bought some rechargable ones and they don't have enough power to operate the camera. I know its partly to do from storage drain ect but my question is:

I see the AA batter holder for the 7000 on ebay all the time. Are they direct replacements for the AAA,... In other words could I just pull my holder and replace it with the AA one. Im not sure how this would work since part of the holder with a battery fits inside the camera sorta. Anyway if you know let me know please.

According to the 7000 manual the BH-70L does replace the AAA holder. Doesn't explain how to do it though.

if it helps, I found the manual here at the Konica-Minolta site - the 7000 is at the bottom of the page; the reference to the battery holder on page 54 of the Part 2 pdf.

No problem. It was actually the last place I thought of looking... They provide manuals for their SLRs going back to the 70s - not bad for a company that's dropped out the market!

Most reactions

Back