- Joined
- Nov 11, 2003
- Messages
- 9,914
- Reaction score
- 134
- Location
- Ahwatukee, AZ
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #1
The time has come to part with some Minolta equipment that I've acquired in the past months/years. Offering a beautiful, mint Minolta Rokkor 85/1.7 MD (everything working perfectly, glass immaculate plus front/rear caps), a Minolta Rokkor MC Macro QF 50/3.5 in excellent condition (everything works perfectly, glass immaculate plus front cap, very slight wear marks on the outer black finish of the lens barrel), a Minolta SRT-200 camera in perfect working condition (has battery, meter working, shutter responsive at all speeds).
Sold as a lot only, asking $450 plus shipping in the CONUS. The only other Rokkor 85/1.7 lenses I've seen for sale are between $450 and $750, lens alone. These are quite rare, not a lot of them were produced, making way for the newer 85/2.0 Rokkor. A wonderful portrait lens, great bokeh.
Bonus! A Minolta Maxxum 2si body plus cap. I have no idea whether it works or not but again, it's a freebie.
I will list these on eBay next week or so, I just wanted to give y'all a shot at it.
PM me if you have any questions.
Pics below, sorry about the cr@ppy quality, didn't have the time to make them prettier.
Sold as a lot only, asking $450 plus shipping in the CONUS. The only other Rokkor 85/1.7 lenses I've seen for sale are between $450 and $750, lens alone. These are quite rare, not a lot of them were produced, making way for the newer 85/2.0 Rokkor. A wonderful portrait lens, great bokeh.
Bonus! A Minolta Maxxum 2si body plus cap. I have no idea whether it works or not but again, it's a freebie.
I will list these on eBay next week or so, I just wanted to give y'all a shot at it.
PM me if you have any questions.
Pics below, sorry about the cr@ppy quality, didn't have the time to make them prettier.