What's new

Mint Nikon 18-55mm f3.5 VR AF-S DX Lens with HB 45 Hood

mcopan

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Absolutely Mint Physical and Visual Condition Nikkor 18 - 55mm AF-S VR DX lens with HB-45 hood.
Only used for 250 shots max. Comes with blank warranty card and box.

Retails for $199 plus HST. Asking $160 O.B.O CDN CA$H.
 
Last edited:
I need to sell this sooner than later. Ill take $140. Bump. Will ship to you.
 
Canada Post/USPS, UPS or Puralator works. I can get a quote for any one.
 
I will take offers on this!! Just post a offer and I check back soon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom